Pink Batts Ceiling Insulation
Pink Batts specifically designed ‘soft touch’ ceiling insulation for residential homes. Australian Made. Available in different variants.
R2.5 16pcs | R3.0 16pcs | R3.5 16pcs | R3.5 10pcs | R4.0 10pcs | R5.0 8pcs | R6.0 6pcs
Pink Batts Ceiling Insulation is a next generation, lightweight, resilient glasswool formula that provides a softer feel and easy, more comfortable installation.
Pink Batts ceiling insulation is specially stiffened and designed to fit snugly between standard joist spacings, without sagging, in both domestic and commercial buildings to provide thermal and acoustic insulation properties.
Non combustible and low allergen, Pink Batts are manufactured in Australia by Fletcher Insulation to meet Australian Standards AS/NZS4859.1.2002, and are guaranteed for the lifetime of the building.
- Provide excellent thermal insulation properties, keeping homes cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Improve the energy efficiency of a home to deliver energy cost savings.
- Manufactured using an innovative technology which makes Pink Batts® softer to touch compared to traditional glasswool insulation.
- Maintain their firmness ensuring products remain in place for ongoing thermal performance.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- CodeMark certified.
- Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) certified.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Australian made.
- Backed by a homeowner lifetime warranty.
R2.5, R3.0, R3.5, R4.0, R5.0, R6.0
1160 x 430 x 130mm, 1160 x 580 x 130mm, 1160 x 430 x 155mm, 1160 x 580 x 155mm, 1160 x 430 x 175mm, 1160 x 580 x 175mm, 1160 x 430 x 195mm, 1160 x 580 x 195mm, 1160 x 430 x 215mm, 1160 x 580 x 215mm, 1160 x 430 x 250mm, 1160 x 580 x 250mm
3, 4, 5, 6.7, 8, 10.8
They are available in a wide range of R Values, and 430mm, 580mm and 600mm widths to fit standard Australian joist spacings