Pink Batts Wall Insulation
$46.42 – $85.66
Pink Batts Wall Insulation. Australian Made, Soft Touch, easy install Home Insulation.
Pink Batts® insulation features a next generation formula that provides a softer feel for more comfortable handling. Available in a range of R-Values and popular stud widths. Select your stud / joist width and then choose an R-Value to see actual price and product information.
R1.5 430mm | R1.5 580mm | R2.0 430mm | R2.0 580mm | R2.0HD 430mm | R2.0HD 580mm | R2.5HD 430mm | R2.5HD 580mm
Pink Batts Wall Insulation is a next generation, lightweight, resilient glasswool formula that provides a softer feel and easy, more comfortable installation.
Pink Batts Home insulation is specially stiffened and designed to fit snugly between standard stud spacings, without sagging, in both domestic and commercial buildings to provide thermal and acoustic insulation properties.
Non combustible and low allergen, Pink Batts are manufactured in Australia by Fletcher Insulation to meet Australian Standards AS/NZS4859.1.2002, and are guaranteed for the lifetime of the building.
Pink Batts Wall Insulation provide excellent thermal insulation properties, keeping homes cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Improve the energy efficiency of a home to deliver energy cost savings.
- Manufactured using an innovative technology which makes Pink Batts® softer to touch compared to traditional glasswool insulation.
- Maintain their firmness ensuring products remain in place for ongoing thermal performance.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- CodeMark™ certified.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Australian made.
- Backed by a consumer lifetime warranty.
65mm, 70mm, 90mm
R1.5, R2.0, R2.0HD, R2.5HD
430mm, 580mm, 600mm
1160 x 430 x 65mm, 1160 x 580 65mm, 1160 x 430 x 70mm, 1160 x 430 x 90mm, 1160 x 580 x 70, 1160 x 580 x 90, 1160 x 600 x 70, 1160 x 430 x 90, 1160 x 580 x 90
12, 16.2, 6, 12, 8.1, 16.2, 8.6, 6, 8.1
Available in a range of R Values and widths to meet the requirements of all projects.
|No. of batts per pack||m² per pack||Coverage per pack
|No. of packs per bale||Product code|